Financial Reporting Officer at An Insurance FirmOct 11, 2017
An Insurance Firm is recruiting for fulltime Financial Reporting Officer.
One of the top Insurance firms in Nigeria, is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Reporting Officer
Reports to: Manager, Financial Reporting
- Role Holder is responsible for supporting the financial reporting process within the company and its subsidiaries.
- Supports the finance unit in order to assure effective financial reporting and compliance with all financial regulations.
- Support reconciliations of daily financial activities – accounts payables and receivables.
- Support the preparation and distribution of internal financial statements and reports, maintaining the highest quality, reliability and accuracy.
- Assist with monthly closing process, including reconciliations and analysis of related accounts.
- Partake in the Company’s annual audit with the external auditors.
- Ensures the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial controls.
- Support improvements in the financial reporting process.
- Ensure the strengthening of internal controls over financial reporting process.
- Oversee Bank reconciliation, Customers’ account and preparation of schedules.
- Review and reconciliation of GL balances.
- Preparation of statutory audit schedule.
- Any other task assigned by the line manager
- Internal: All Employees
- External: NIACOM, External Auditors, Tax Consultant, SEC,CBN, Tax Authorities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional Certification in Accounting is a must i.e. ICAN
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in financial reporting and reconciliation.
- Experience with any of the Big Four or in the finance unit of a top Insurance Company would be an advantage.
- Basic Hands on experience in regulatory activities including IFRS reporting.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications Stating the role applied for as the subject of the email.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.
Chief Financial Officer at KPMG Nigeria
6 days ago