Experienced Credit Analyst at Workforce GroupJul 17, 2017 • Analyst/ Quality Control
industry • Banking / Financial Services
category • Analyst/ Quality Control
Workforce Group - Our client, a leading Microfinance Bank on the Island in Lagos, is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Credit Analyst
Function: Operational Role
- As a Credit Analyst you will be responsible to determine the credit worthiness of people or companies applying for loans.
- Gathering information about clients
- Reading financial briefings
- Assessing, analyzing and interpreting complicated financial information
- Undertaking risk analysis by developing statistical models
- Visiting clients
- Keeping company credit exposures within set risk bearing limits
- Completing loan application forms and submitting to loan committees for approval
- Using credit-scoring systems for small credit amounts (such as small unsecured personal loans)
- Keeping knowledge of key issues up-to-date (for example legal, market risk and compliance issues)
- Helping to enhance the quality of credit applications
- Making recommendations about procedural/policy changes.
- OND/HND/B.Sc in any relevant discipline
- Solid experience as a Credit Officer or Analyst in a Financial Institution.
- Preferred Location: Applicants staying around Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s. The Subject of the mail should be ‘Credit Analyst - Microfinance’.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.
Quality Control Officer at Jagal Groups
Jul 07, 2015
Vacancy at JAGAL Group for Quality Control Officer
Mar 10, 2015