Administrative Executive at The Institute for Tourism ProfessionalJul 17, 2017 • Administration/ Office/ Operations
industry • Education Services
category • Administration/ Office/ Operations
The Institute for Tourism Professional is a Higher, vocational and tertiary level professional organisation, established to furnish the industry with professional personnel who can provide good quality standard of products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Administrative Executive
The candidate would be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Handling administrative work,
- Developing and carrying out an efficient documentation and filing system,
- Representing the company at meetings and developing proposals,
- Reports and other administrative/ communication materials.
- Candidates must be a graduate with minimum of 5 years’ experience,
- Fully competent on office management systems with working knowledge of MS Office and other desktop publishing packages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their CV's.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.
Chief Operating Officer at Sigma Consult
3 days ago
Senior Operations Manager Job at Landmark Centre
14 hours ago
Church Administrator Needed
3 days ago