FULAFIA Post-UTME/DE Screening Form 2017/2018 | Cut-off Mark | Apply
FULAFIA Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening registration form for 2017/2018 academic session is out. The Federal University Lafia Post-UTME cut-off mark for the session has also been announced. The FULAFIA screening dates have also been released in a schedule.
The Federal University Lafia admission Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2017/2018 academic year commences on Tuesday, 19th September, 2017 and ends on Thursday, 21st September, 2017.
Eligibility for FULAFIA Post UTME 2017/2018 Screening Exercise
Candidates who what to apply for the 2017/2018 FULAFIA post utme must meet all of the following requirements:
- Selection of Federal University Lafia as their first choice in 2017 UTME.
- UTME score of 170 and above.
- Direct Entry Candidates who selected Federal University Lafia as their first Choice.
What is FULAFIA Cut-off Mark for 2017/2018?
FULAFI admission cut-off mark is 170 UTME score.
How to Apply for FULafia Post-UTME Screening For 2017/2018 Academic Session
Eligible candidates for screening should pay N2,500 (N2,000 being screening fee and N500 being administrative charges) Via Remita in favour of Federal University Lafia in any Commercial bank
Note: that JAMB will only clear shortlisted candidates who have O’level results. Candidates are advised to visit any JAMB office or CBT accredited Centre to upload their O’level results on the JAMB website.
Screening Documents Required:
- One scratch for each ‘O’ level result
- Evidence of payment (Bank teller/electronic receipt) of the ₦2,000 Post UTME fees
- Writing materials (biro, pencil, sharpener and eraser)
Application Closing Date
All Post-UTME registration must be completed before Thursday, 21st September, 2017.
FULAFIA Post UTME Dates and Venue (Schedule) – 2017
The Federal University Lafia will conduct its Post-UTME exercise for 2017/2018 admissions as follows;
- Tuesday, 19th September, 2017 – Faculty of Science Candidates,
- Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 -Faculty of Social Sciences Candidates,
- Thursday, 21st September, 2017 – Faculty of Arts and Direct Entry (DE) Candidates.
Venue: Federal University Lafia, Take-off Site, Obi Road, Lafia – Nasarawa State.
Time: 8:00 a.m.
Eligible candidates for screening should come along with the following documents;
- Original UTME result slip
- Diploma, NCE, IJMB and A’Level GCE results (Direct Entry candidates)
- Evidence of payment of screening fee and administrative charges.
We wish you the very best!!!