FCCIbadan Post-UTME & HND Admission Forms 2017/2018 Are Out
The FCC Ibadan Post-UTME Post-UTME application form for 2017/2018 admission is out on sale. The Federal Co-operative College Ibadan management announced the commencement of Post-UTME application in the admission application advert released for ND Part-time and HND (PT and Full time).
Candidates should note that the 2017 Federal Co-operative College Ibadan Post-UTME screening is only for candidates applying for Full-time National Diploma (ND) programmes. Part-time National Diploma candidates are not applying for the screening exercise. Below are the details of the screening.
How Much Is FCCIbadan Admission Form for 2017/2018?
The price of the scratch card to access the Post-UTME form for ND Full-time and HND (Part-time & Full-ime) applicants of FCC Ibadan is the sum of N7, 500. 00 only. The scratch card/form fee is payable to the Treasury Single Account (TSA) in any commercial bank (visit www.remita.com to generate your RRR before proceeding to the bank).
How To Apply For FCC Ibadan Post-UTME 2017/2018
Candidates should follow the steps outlined below to apply;
- Go to the monotechnic’s official website at www.fccibadan.edu.ng
- Click on Apply for 2017/2018 Admission
- Click on Apply Now
- Complete the admission application form as applicable.
- Confirm and submit.
Note: Scan and paste a colour passport-size photograph in the space provided on the online form.
* A candidate awaiting results of an examination is expected to give Centre No., Year of Exam, and subjects taken when filling the online Application Form. When results are received, two copies must be sent immediately to the Registrar, the Federal Cooperative College, Ibadan.
The followings are to be attached to duly completed forms
- Evidence of payment (receipt) for the scratch card which is obtainable in the college’s account section.
- Two photocopies of original or computer printout of WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Certificates/Diplomas as may be applicable and meeting departmental requirements.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Two photocopies of Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age.
- Two photocopies of computer printout of 2017 UTME for ND full time applicants.
- Two copies of letter of completion of one year cognate Industrial Training for HND applicants.
Duly completed forms should be returned to the Registrar, Federal Co-operative College on or before the 18th of September, 2016. Credentials of short listed candidates will be screened and might be invited for interview which is usually held in the College premises.
For further enquiries: