Arsenal have no suspended players for this game.
ARSENAL POTENTIAL STARTING LINE-UP
Arsenal will welcome the likes of Petr Cech and Hector Bellerin back into the starting line-up for the visit of Paul Clements' men.
Ozil is likely to reclaim his place in attack ahead of Lucas Perez while Giroud could continue up top, with Iwobi starting on the right-hand side.
Aaron Ramsey started alongside Granit Xhaka in midfield against Preston and that partnership looks set to continue at Swansea.
Swansea ended a run of four straight defeats with a narrow 2-1 victory over Crystal Palace last week.
Paul Clement's side remain in the relegation zone, but only one point separates the Swans from fellow strugglers Palace.
Leroy Fer is their top goalscorer with six goals in the league.
BEST OPTA MATCH FACTS
- Swansea have lost three of their last four home matches against Arsenal in the Premier League (W1).
- The Gunners have never failed to score in five previous Premier League games at the Liberty Stadium (10 goals, two per game on average).
- After a run of 12 away games without a defeat, Arsenal are winless in their last three on the road in the top-flight (D1 L2).
- Olivier Giroud has scored 12 goals from his last 17 shots on target in all competitions.
- Alexis Sanchez has scored or assisted 30 goals in his last 31 Premier League appearances (20 goals, 10 assists).
- Swansea have lost 12 of the 14 Premier League games this season in which they conceded the first goal (W1 D1).
TV COVERAGE & KICK-OFF TIME
Kick off is at 3:00pm on Saturday 14th January and there is no live TV coverage of the game.