Anchor University Lagos (AUL) JUPEB admission form is for the 2018/2019 academic session is now out on sale. All interested applicants and members of the general public are hereby informed of the sale of AUL application forms for its 2018/2019 JUPEB programme.
AUL management hereby invites from members of the general public suitably qualified applicants to participate in the 2018/2019 JUPEB admission application.
AUL JUPEB Admission From 2018/19
The programme is an intensive coaching curriculum aims at ensuring adequate exposure to fundamentals of concepts and preparation of eligible students for University direct entry admission and a good head-start for University work. The courses of study which are those of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) subject include Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Government, Account, Literature in English, Christian Religious Studies, Economics, and History. Students are required to choose any three subjects. The certificate obtained by graduates of the programme will be tenable in several universities in Nigeria and in some foreign universities.
Admission is based strictly on merit and entry requirements and in proportion to the admission quota of the University for the various Faculties.
AUL JUPEB Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates, the candidate must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
- Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of perfoemance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
AUL JUPEB Entry Requirements.
Applicants for admission into JUPEB Programme must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.