ABU Zaria Post-UTME Screening Form 2017/2018 | Cut-off Mark | Apply
Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Zaria Post-UTME 2017/2018 application form is out. Information on the ABU Post-UME cut-off mark and screening dates have also been released.
The Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Post-UTME is for candidates who have chosen the University during 2017 JAMB UTME registration. The Post-UTME cut-off mark of ABU is 180 for 2017/2018 admission.
ABU Zaria Post-UTME Eligibility Criteria (Requirements)
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- And must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as their first choice.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
What Is ABU Cut-off Mark for Admission?
ABU post UTME cut-off mark is 180 for 2017/2018 academic session admission.
How To Apply For ABU Post-UTME Screening For 2017/2018 Academic Session
Registration for the screening exercise will commence on Monday, 11th September, 2017 and close on Saturday, 23rd September, 2017. Applicants are required to pay a sum of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise.
To make the payment, candidates are advised to visit the University online admission screening portal putme.abu.edu.ng and Generate a Transaction Payment Slip, verify it’s your details and the amount to pay. Click Pay via Remita which will redirect you to the Remita payment gateway.
You would be required to either pay online using a Valid Debit Card (Verve,Visa or Mastercard), or you Print the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and walk into any bank in your locality to pay. You must have the RRR Slip with you.
After making payment online or in any of the prescribed banks, candidates are to come back here putme.abu.edu.ng to finish their registration by providing missing details.
- A valid Gsm Number
- Preferred second choice of study
- Contact address
Specify Schools you’ve attended and Respond to questions on Disciplinary.
Ensure that you provide all information required and upload your most recent passport-sized photograph, which must be in jpeg format and not more than 100kb in size.
Ensure you print a confirmation slip before signing out.
ABU Zaria Post-UTME Dates (Screening Timetable) – 2017/2018
Candidates should report to the venue of ABU Post-UTME screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
Monday 25th September, 2017
- Faculties of Physical and Life Sciences
- Faculty of Vertinary Medicine
Saturday 30th September, 2017
- Faculty of Medicine
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the university during the 2017/2018 academic session.
On the day of screening, candidates must come along with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
ABU Post-UTME Candidates should please note that:
- Only JAMB calculator will be allowed into the venue
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record
We wish you the very best with your Post-UTME!!!